Friday, October 9, 2009

So...

I'm running away to join the circus. Well, actually, I'm running away to BC to meet up with a couple of friends. We're then going to go on a bit of a musical tour, playing the previously-advertised Beatitudes, travelling down the West Coast from BC to California.

Crazy, eh?

So, I might not update this blog very much between now and Christmas. But who knows? If I do, I might even talk about how the 'tour' is going. Though to be honest, this blog has never really been about chronicling what I'm doing, so much as it is a semi-random window into the constant flow of thoughts that run through my head. And I kind of it that way.

If you want to read an ongoing blog about the tour from a completely different perspective than I would ever have, you can head over to my friend Alex's site. (Alex is a lovely person and he helped us record the Beatitudes. He also has his own music; we'll be travelling together and helping each other out, musically and otherwise).

No comments:

Post a Comment