Friday, November 13, 2009

Adding some mulitmedia content

Pretty sure my main job in this song is just to look ridiculous and a little awkward, but here's a taste of the sort of thing I do these days.


Blessing Tree - Psalm 107

The Beatitudes | MySpace Video


Ashton couldn't join us for the first couple of weeks, so I got to play the toy drum, which is pretty much the best thing ever.

Also, there's a couple of videos on youtube under 'The Blessing Tree' where you can watch me play inaudible bass (the little camera does great at picking up the cardboard drums, but doesn't handle the low-end portion of the sonic spectrum too well). Oh, and also one with an overlong flute solo. (One day when I'm a real boy there will be videos of me on youtube that I don't find embarassing).

1 comment:

  1. It is always hard to get good sound on video. It is even harder to get good music sound without pretty specialized equipment.

    Good to get an idea of what your doing though. Thanks for sharing. Looks like fun :)

    I too would like to one day have videos on youtube that aren't embarassing. I suppose the A Stale Yellow trailers aren't that bad. By the by seeing it at Mayfair was pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete