Thursday, July 16, 2009

What I did instead of working on my Honours Essay

"Freedom just means being told what to do by someone different."
-Terry Pratchet (Interesting Times)

You know what artists are? Artists are people who say 'I can't fix my country, or my state, or my city, or even my marriage. But by golly, I can make this square of canvas, or this eight-and-a-half-by-eleven piece of paper, or this lump of clay, or these twelve bars of music, exactly what they ought to be.
-Kurt Vonnegut, (Time Quake)

"Whoever tells the stories creates the society."
-Alice Hoffman (some newspaper article)

And finally, proof that comics based on D&D can be quite funny (intentionally):
"We were madly in love! She killed all my friends and I killed all her friends, so we'd only have each other... like in a fairy-tale."
-Some evil character

No comments:

Post a Comment